The Emergency Foodshelf Network (EFN) is pleased to announce the 3rd annual Baskets of Hope distribution FOR DECEMBER!
Baskets of Hope provides holiday food packages at no cost to families in need. Each basket is filled with traditional holiday foods such as ham, fruits, bread, vegetables, fresh potatoes, gravy and a frozen fruit pie that serves 6-8 people.
• Participants can register online at our website: www.emergencyfoodshelf.org. Registration is online only. Participants may visit their local library, community center or foodshelf to access the website.
• Registration will not be taken by phone or in person. For more information regarding registration, call our automated line at 763-450-3892. Information and registration is available in English and Spanish.
• Participants can register only once for the program. Registrations are processed through a duplicate screening system. Attempts to register for multiple packages will not be honored.
• Registration begins for the December distribution on December 3rd. Registration is first come, first serve as the number of baskets are limited.
• Participants will chose a date and time to pick-up their package during the registration process. Baskets will be distributed at: The Emergency Foodshelf Network 8501 54th Avenue North New Hope, MN 55428
• Pick-up dates are: Friday, December 14, 10:00am-6:00pm and Saturday, Decemberr 15, 10:00am-6:00pm Participants must come during their scheduled pick-up time. Once scheduled, the pick-up time and date cannot be changed.
• Participants must present a valid photo ID along with a utility bill dated within the past 30 days at the time of pick-up.
• EFN reserves the right to refuse service to participants that display disorderly conduct or are under the influence.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE DECEMBER BASKETS OF HOPE NOW